Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To issue Cargo Documents for Tramp department.
- To follow up Suez Canal transit procedures.
- To follow up vessels operations at Alexandria Port.
- To create a data base for old, existing and future customers.
- To follow up and coordinate transit containers procedures.
- To follow FDAs between our accounts department and port authorities.
- To handle logistics business related Tramp department.
- To attract new customers especially for general cargo and tankers.
- IACC subsidiaries companies.
- Local & international customers.
- Port authorities.
- Chambers of shipping.
Years of experience: Fresh Graduate
Computer skills: ICDL
Language skills: Fluent English